Call for Care is a dedicated health and social care professional only phone line which arranges urgent, same day interventions to prevent patient attendance or admission to hospital. Opening hours are 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. Tel: 01623 781899.
Please see case studies below for examples of the types of patients the service can help you with.
Health Partnerships community services available via Call for Care tel: 01623 781899 are:
- Care Home Service (available between 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
- Evening & Night Service
- Falls Service
- Intermediate Care (IHSS)
- Intermediate Care Bed Base (RICS, T2A)
- Local Integrated Care Teams
- Specialist continence service
- Outreach nurses for palliative care (cancer only)
- Rapid Intervention Team (RIT) (available between 8am-8pm, 7 days a week) N&S only
For further details of Health Partnerships services, see 'Health Partnerships Service Descriptions' below.
If patients need to contact community services (e.g. to check or rearrange an appointment) the dedicated telephone line is PatientCall tel: 01623 781891.